Hello my name is Tomas and I live in McKinleyville, CA; a small city in Humboldt County. My hobbies are baseball, air soft, drawing, messing with electronics, and skateboarding. I currently go to Six Rivers Charter High School and am having a good time with my homework, topics, and teachers.
I place as much emotion and realism inside of all my writing as possible. I try to make it so the reader views certain images and feels the way i want them to while ready my writings. I try to transfer as much emotion to the reader as possible so what I do normally is edit through my writing to look for improvement in imagery. Since about fifth grade I have majorly improved on my writing. This year I have definetly improved on the plot of my essay.
My goals for after high school are going to college and getting a degree in architecture. I will be making blueprints of structures which too is a for of writing. I feel that wherever you are in the world you will need to know a good form of writing whether it is writing an essay or directions to a certain place. The better writing you have, the better people will understand you.
No comments:
Post a Comment